fot

Re: TR4 Race Cars on e-bay

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 Race Cars on e-bay
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:38:02 -0500
At 08:07 AM 12/16/2004 -0500, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
>I am about 3 hours from Beloit, and if I get excited, I may make the trip.  I
>broke through the reserve last night but someone else took over the
>lead....it is at a point where it might as well go to "Buy It Now".

Unfortunately, the way ebay works is once the reserve is met the "buy it
now" disappears.

If the car actually is a TR250, (I believe it is from the ashtray location
on the top crash pad) and it had ANY decent go-fast parts on it, I think it
would have been a steal at the $1900 "buy it now" price. I'll bet the
auction goes full term it will fetch more than $1900.

The guy updated the listing with answers to additional questions, the only
info was the phone number of a guy who should be able to answer questions.