fot

repair mauals

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: repair mauals
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:35:21 +0000
I found a factory Repair Operations Manual on eBay and bought it.

For those of you who are wondering...the Bently Manual is not sufficient to be
a final ruling during a technical inspection for Limited Prep SCCA competition.

the one I bought is for a '78 model year...it will be interesting to see if it
is different than one for a different year...anyone know?  I'm thinking of
buying one for a '75 as well.  The year is really irrelevant unless the
information contained is different...say cylinder bore or stroke tolerance.
Because you can update and backdate and commision numbers are not
required...It'll suck if I need one for each year!

aaron

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson