fot

RE: Nomination

To: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, FOT <fot@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Nomination
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:22:48 -0800
Not being a TR6 guy, I thought it might make sense for one of them to
second. But Jeff sounds like a natural born FOT member. Now if he can just
tolerate the rigorous rules and bureaucratic top heaviness of this august
organization (NOT!) he should fit right in. So I second.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins