fot

TR3A - 1962

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A - 1962
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:26:10 EST
FoT,

I got a note from a lady friend of several years, regarding the sale of her
TR3A. I have seen the car and I remember it as a very nice example of Triumph.
It is located in the Northeast. If any FoT is currently seeking a nice TR3A as
a driver/collectible, I can get additional information. (I dont have any
current financial interest in this car)

.
          ".....  i am writing you to ask if you know of anyone out the in
the fot world that might be interested in the '62 tr-3 that i have.    it is
still in pretty good shape but i just do not get to drive it and i t pains me
see it just sitting if there might be someone that could be out driving and
enjoying it.  do let me know if you have any thoughts."

Joe Alexander