fot

Re: brrr

To: tr3a@att.net
Subject: Re: brrr
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@express.cites.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:03:34 -0600
>I hate when that happens!  If it's the door gaskets frozen up, when
>they finally unfreeze, wipe the sealing surfaces with a thin layer
>of Vasoline.  Basically, wipe it on, then lightly wipe it off,
>leaving a thin film.

Ahh - if only it were that easy.

At my house the petty annoyances are very creative. This morning's
trial was due to frozen  linkage INSIDE the doors. The actual locks
and seals were just peachy. I had taken care of them last fall.

Parked it - in the sun - at the top of the parking garage. Performed
the inverse Eskimo-yoga-watusi. Cussed again and walked away.

--
Scott Paceley  - graphic design - photography

     2204 Harrington Court, Champaign Illinois 61821
     spaceley@uiuc.edu    217.356.0810