fot

Re: Brake line fittings

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Brake line fittings
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:37:07 -0500
Bill Babcock wrote:

>*** WARNING *** Do NOT get Aircraft Spruce's new race car parts catalog.
>May
>cause rapid lightening of bank accounts and serious altercations with
>spousal budgetary authorities.

Its not the racecar catalog you need to worry about; that catalog is just a
car-distillation of their primary cattledog, which has oh-so-much-more
sources of unobtaininium and composite materials, that its enough to make
one go out and build a space shuttle and compete with NASA.  No, wait, Burt
Rutan and Scaled Composites have already on their way to doing just that.
Oh well, I'll settle for finishing my car.

Shane Ingate in Maryland
"Racecar spelt backwards is racecaR!"