fot

RE: borrowed "tools"

To: "Susan Kahler" <spitfiresuz@141.com>,
Subject: RE: borrowed "tools"
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:06:49 -0600
On time, many moons ago two of us took a whole Harley Davidson and lay it
out on plywood in another friends front room and then left (like 1,500
miles).  When the poor smuck got home from work all he saw, in this fairly
small trailer were m/c parts.

The redeeming part of the story is that this motivated the third fellow to
finally get to the job he had been threatening for years and he ended up
with a very nice bike, but at the time we were young and just thought it
funny. :)

kg