fot

Printing list of attendees in Classic Motorsports

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Printing list of attendees in Classic Motorsports
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:03:57 EST
As for the idea of getting a list of attendees into the magazine, sure why
not! Don't send your name in though, unless you are really coming. Remember, if
you are a subscriber, I know where you live!

Joe, could you email me a list of atttendees (and maybe get mark on the MG
side to do the same) before say, February 10th of all those who are coming? If
the names are all spellt correctly it would make for less bitching afterwards.

I'll get them into the May issue. We are also going to do a nice program for
the event as well.

Tim Suddard/Classic Motorsports