fot

TR3 Postcard

To: FOT@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Postcard
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <horsty@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:31:21 -0800
Hello All:

I have attached a scan of a reproduction of 1958 postcard featuring a TR3.
Being new to FOT, I don't know if these types of emails are appreciated or
scorned so please let me know if they just add to your junk mail.

By way of a continued introduction to the group, I am a race historian and
freelance writer for vintage race magazines.  I mention this because I have
acquired a pretty good archive of Road & Tracks, Sports Car Graphic and
Sports Car Illustrated magazines; an assortment of books and race programs,
all from the 1950's and 1960's.  I use these in my research for articles.

If anyone in the group has a need for info on a specific subject, let me
know and I'll see what I can find in my archive.

Gary Horstkorta
Soon to have a TR4

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
TR3 postcard.JPG]