fot

Submission of names to Classic Motorsport & FoT Website

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Submission of names to Classic Motorsport & FoT Website
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:30:27 EST
FoT

These are the Walter Mitty names going for submittal to Tim Suddard and Henry
Frye. Let me know of the ones that are missing and I will update the list.
Thanks.

Note: Early Bird deadline is coming up to get entry savings.

Triumph Team Manager(s)  Kas & Peggy Kastner

1   Joe Alexander   Triumph TR4 Iowa
2   Don Marshall    Triumph TR4A    Florida
3   Irv Korey   Triumph TR4 Illinois
4   Bill Babcock    Triumph Peyote II   Oregon
5   Leo Oddi    Triumph TR250   Virginia
6   Mike Munson Triumph TR6 Georgia
7   Dennis DeLap    Triumph TR3A    Illinois
8   Tim Suddard Triumph TR3A    Florida
9   Jack Drews  Triumph TR4 Illinois
10  Tony Drews  Triumph TR4 Illinois
11  Jeff Snook  Triumph TR3A    Ohio
12  Henry Frye  Triumph TR4 Connecticut
13  Richard Taylor  Triumph TR4A    Georgia
14  Tom Strange Triumph Sptifire    Wisconsin
15  Joe Hovey   Triumph Spitfire    Texas
16  George Wright   Triumph TR4 Virginia

Thanks,

Richard Taylor   Chair of the Meet
Joe Alexander   Chief Instigator