fot

Re: 1.75 Vintage Velocity Stacks-To All FoT

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1.75 Vintage Velocity Stacks-To All FoT
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:54:53 -0800
This type velocity stacks was produced for me by Moon Equipment at my
request and they did a nice job of retaining the standoff of the carburetors
with a big overlap camshaft and did make more power for the engine on the
dyno and that showed up on the track..  The longer over- run of the outer
lip proved significant. It cost a lot more for me to do it then than it does
now.