fot

RE: Commercial message - aluminum flywheels

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Commercial message - aluminum flywheels
From: <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:11:32 -0700
I have a few Stock late model TR6 flywheels that I have lightened from a
stock weight of 28 lbs down to 18lbs. These flywheels are then resurfaced
and balanced. The starter ring gear is replaced only if needed. These work
quite nicely for a hot street motor and I have also used them for road
racing. Not as nice as the aluminum but readily available and affordable at
$240 (plus $30 for shipping). The one on my TR6 has 30,000 street miles and
a season and a half of autocrossing (SCCA regional champion in 2004+5 in F
Prepared Class) as well as club road racing. No reliability problems.  See
ebaymotors item 4527688236.
I also have some lightened MGB flywheels. See ebay item 7950216798
Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Abq., NM