fot

Re: MiniLite-Style Wheels - now Auction

To: grandwazoo@earthlink.net, JCJCarrera@aol.com
Subject: Re: MiniLite-Style Wheels - now Auction
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:18:07 EST
Mike

I may have inadvertently catalyzed this discussion on currency/politics by my
comments about the declining value of the dollar which has had the net impact
of making cars more affordable for overseasbuyers.

Note that that Speed coverage of the Arizona auction indicated they were
seeing more foreign buyers purchasing foreign cars and foreign sellers bringing
back muscle cars to take advantage of the current market.

This auction program is probably causing all FOT to pause and wonder how we
went so wrong by stockpiling up on Triumphs instead of pony cars. We obviously
need BMW to put new life into marque.

Cary

In a message dated 1/30/2005 4:39:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,