fot

RE: seen your pictures need to talk to david spiwak

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: seen your pictures need to talk to david spiwak
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:41:57 -0800
> have tr3

> can't find anyone that
> know what parts I need or interchange with left hand drive to go right
> drive.

Hmm, let's see ... The dash and steering box are different.  Tach & speedo
cables are different.  On cars with the split steering column, I believe the
bracket at the lower end of the upper section is different.  Brake and clutch
plumbing is different.

Can't think of anything else that can't be swapped around.  The wiring harness
and body are "ambidextrous", with the caveat that some later 3A bodies did not
have the blanking plate on the RH side.  If your car is one of those, you'll
need to cut the openings for the pedal box & bolts.

I'm probably missing something, but I'm sure others will fill in.

Randall