fot

RE: Gilmer Belts/Pulley; Oil Cooler

To: "'Gary Horstkorta'" <horsty@msn.com>, FOT@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Gilmer Belts/Pulley; Oil Cooler
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:06:44 -0800
British Frame and Engine (Ken Gillanders) has a nice narrow belt conversion
that works very well. Has an aluminum reverse tophat pulley that doesn't
toast your bearings or require relocation of the belt, and includes a
harmonic damper. It's not Gilmer, but it works very well.

I like the oil cooler adapter that Greg Solow has--I presume he sells them,
the oil flow is proper and the ports wind up out of the way. It makes for a
neat installation with a 90 and 120 degree AN6 fitting.