fot

spitfire aluminum flywheel

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: spitfire aluminum flywheel
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:35:02 +0000
All,
I've found a new Fidenza Aluminum flywheel for a 1500 spitfire that uses the
stock clutch.  The guy who is selling it only has one and if I'm not going to
buy it I'd certainly like to give the people on this list a shot as many of
the fidenzas are getting harder and harder to find as the we all buy them up
and don't have a need for another.  It was my original intent to use the stock
clutch setup on the new motor but I've been talked into a quartermaster steel
setup.

Let me know if you're interested in it...

aaron

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson