fot

Re: Embroidery

To: dave@microworks.net, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Embroidery
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:07:26 EST
I can envision that embroidery on the back of a jacket!

Dave, is Shirley in Arizona?  I sold my Mini-fleet to the Arizona  Blahaks
many years ago.  They blew up my RHD Mini driving it back from  Las Vegas to
Arizona in the afternoon desert heat in August!!

I sent a  copy of the FOT logo over to the lady from the Mini club that has
an  embroidery business to ask her opinion.  Here is her reply.  She
provides some explanation as to the complexities of putting the logo on  the
breast of a shirt but putting it on the back of a denim shirt might be  cool.