fot

Compomotive Wheels

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Compomotive Wheels
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:10:48 EST
In a message dated 2/2/05 6:51:57 PM, owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> I ran across the Compomotive wheels several years ago and was interested
> them as an alternative to the ubiquitous Panasports. Since then, I've not
> run across a set of their ML competition wheels on any vintage race cars.
>
> If anyone has any experience with these wheels -- especially the ML line --
> I'd sure like to hear about it.

I've run on my MLs now for one full season -- seven weekends including the
Wine Country, Historics, and CSRG Charity challenge spectator events. No
apparent wear, finish looks great, they balanced easily with only a minimum of
weights, and lots of folks comment positively on their great looks. I'm a happy
owner.
Cheers
Gary