fot

Walter Mitty or Ain't Volunteerism Great.....dont hit the

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Walter Mitty or Ain't Volunteerism Great.....dont hit the
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:49:15 EST
Stuff for Walter Mitty - MG/Triumph Challenge

We need some FoT bio/car history writeups...short, to the point, provenance
of car, perhaps a picture.   This is for inclusion in a book/program to be
supplied at the Walter Mitty....you should be an entrant.

If you think you have some special insight into the Friends of Triumph,
please submit a short history and commentary on the FoT. There are some people
out
there that are quite clever with arranging words in their proper order. (No. I
ain't-a-goin' to do it) I get to be editor.  :-)

One week or you miss publication. Nice thing about this, is, you dont have to
do anything....however, the MG guys dont think we can write or spell, even
with Spellcheck. Here's you chance to show off that Creative Writing Class you
took in college.

Richard and Joe