fot

FOT shirt update

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT shirt update
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:53:42 -0500
Ok folks, just thought I would give an update.  Doing the "Never Be Beaten
by Equipment" and Kas's signature under it on the back of the t-shirt is
doable and would add $1.00 to the cost of each t-shirt.  I am picturing the
text across the lower shoulder blade area going up at a slight angle with
the signature underneath.  I have created it in a word file to show but I
don't know how to get to everybody to look at.  Is this something that could
be put on the FOT web site temporarily for all to look at and approve?  I
spoke with Greg Petrolati and he is willing to lend a hand to help simplify
the current logo into something that could be embroidered. I should have
something back in about a week. At that time I will get it to Ted and get
his approval that it is indeed something that he can embroider and if so
what the cost would be to make up polo shirts with it on.  After that I will
have to be able to get it on line somehow (possibly the FOT page again?) for
your approval.  In a nutshell this is what I talked to Greg about. First it
has to be all one color. Next as far as the logo, picture the two flags both
being checkered flags. The helmet will still be above the shield but missing
the green leafy thingy (sorry don't know the name off the top of my head)
the leaf work on the flags will be removed. The shield will remain but will
be empty except for the letters FOT.  The green banner and text will be
removed from the bottom.  The size would be about 3-1/2" square.  Per my
earlier conversation with Ted we might be able to get our first names over
the logo for additional cost base on the number of letters. To bad we all
can't be Irv:-).  I have a list of question from a bunch of you and will
address them with Ted all at one time next week when we get some info
together on the revised logo.  There are request for all kinds of different
articles of clothing and I will find out about them (except for the thong
that one of you wanted) but my gut feeling is that realistically we would be
able to justify orders of t-shirts and polo's.

Later,

Marty Sukey