fot

commercial message and thanks - TR6 aluminum flywheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: commercial message and thanks - TR6 aluminum flywheels
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:31:01 -0500
Thank you list.  We had a good response to our flywheel offer.  Enough
orders that the mnaufacturer will initiate a production run.  The
production order will go in Monday.  If you want to order, there is
still time  If you did not see the intial post, this is for TR6 aluminum
flywheels with ring gear.  These are for the later  TR6, engine
#CC50,000 and up.  Price is $310 and we pay shipping within the
continental United States.  Phone, fax or email your order.  A credit
card is needed to guarantee the order.  Your card will NOT be charged
until the flywheel is shipped.  hanks for your support an consideration.
 Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net