fot

Re: lever shock testing

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: lever shock testing
From: "Jeff Quick" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:17:37 -0800
We dissasembled a junk shock just to see what might be going wrong inside
and discovered that not only could the bore be damaged (which would I
presume at least be repeatable) there is a check valve in the piston that
allows the air to escape. my feeling is the check valve is allowing fluid to
pass by of course at different rates producing different dampening . I know
how to get them apart but im not certain what the fix is yet. still working
on it with Tony.