fot

TR7's

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR7's
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:18:51 -0800 (PST)
Yesterday I inherited two TR7's; one a '76 coupe and the second an '80 roadster
(non F.I.). I accepted them, site unseen, with the thought of turning one into
a TR7-V8. Well, the roadster isn't worth the trouble, and I haven't climbed
around the coupe enough to decide if it's more trouble than it's worth. In any
case...before I let the scrap guys pick them apart is there anything off either
of these cars that someone, anyone, on the list could use for their projects? I
have heads, engines, 4-speeds, 5-speeds, steering racks, and body panels. If
you'd like any pieces off these fine cars please contact me off list. Otherwise
to the crushers they go! Thanks - Ed