fot

RE: FOT Goes Over to the Dark Side

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, emanteno@comcast.net,
Subject: RE: FOT Goes Over to the Dark Side
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:05:44 -0800
You should see what my folks have done to me. My head has been on a lot of
different bodies. Problem is that our folks are really, really good graphic
artists. A lot of the stuff looks real. You can't trust pictures. If I can
find the one I'm thinking of, and anyone is interested, I'll send you a
shocker.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins