fot

RE: Walter Mitty Entries 80 = 2 Groups

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>, "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: Walter Mitty Entries 80 = 2 Groups
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:18:17 -0600
Bill, at
http://www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.nsf/weblinks/EJEN-66HMTV?OpenDocument
are the forms for the race.  The on-line entry form has never worked, but
right below it is a link to the PDF entry form that you can print off and
mail.  That's what I used.
The full path to the pdf is
http://www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-69BLLK/$file/Entry+Form+-+MG-Triumph.pdf?OpenElement

.