fot

RE: alternator

To: "'Chris Kantarjiev'" <cak@dimebank.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: alternator
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:57:32 -0800
Incidentally Chris, I somehow found your article on brake plumbing while I
was searching for a long straight -3 union (still haven't found anything but
bulkhead unions that will be long enough) and I thought it was really well
done. I particularly liked the part about single 37 degree flares. I wish I
had known about it earlier, you could have saved me some time, research and
trouble.

By the way, if anyone knows a source for long -3 unions--even if only one
side is long, I'd sure like to hear about it. The Wilwood master cylinder
has a long -3 to female flare fitting. What I want is long, straight -3 to
-3 male union, so I can use the AN819 parts. The typical -3 unions are
short. I've checked all the usual suspects, aircraft spruce, earls, etc..