fot

Re: Camping At Road Atlanta

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camping At Road Atlanta
From: joe dirt <oldskooling@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:37:38 -0800 (PST)
We have several of those ancient houses surrounded by junk in south Jersey. One
of them has a DC-3 sitting on top of a couple of vehicles right next to the
road. You see some neat stuff in them. Also unlike a lot of other states, we
also have "pineys" that live out in the pine barrens. You see some interesting
equipment on their properties.

Also I was told that PA has the most 'cults' than any other state and most are
from the northern part of it.

-Bob Adams

WEmery7451@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 2/18/05 3:59:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,