fot

Flattering picture

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Flattering picture
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:12:40 -0800
I never could find an electronic version of the Photoshop--manipulated
picture I was talking about, so I took a picture of the picture. Some people
looking at this might think "what's the big deal, that's a nice suit". The
actual picture was used in an international campaign my company did for
Getty Images. This poster is from a little celebration we had afterwards--it
was a pretty big deal. Not only did they make a poster, they also made
labels for champagne bottles and an invitation to some people at Getty to
come celebrate. Okay, it was a very big deal. I don't remember who wanted to
see it, so if this lengthy preamble has your curiosity aroused, drop me an
email. While you're looking at the picture, check out the guys package.
Maybe I should be flattered. The real "dude" had to be at least ninety. I
guess some equipment lasts longer.

Our designers are way too good at this. We fiddle with pictures all the time
and in many cases you can't tell something was done to them unless you look
at the pixel level.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Mr
Right.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Mr
Right2.JPG]