fot

Nomination for a Spitfire Racer

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination for a Spitfire Racer
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:01:40 +0000
group,

Joe Guinan sent me an email.  He aparently bought Jeff Sentry's cars, one blue
and one grey , both GP Spitfires.  He's looking at racing with Midwest Council
or going with one of the many vintage racing groups.  He could probably use
the help of the group as gets the two cars ready for the track.

He's already been autoxing a spitfire...aparently that wasn't enough
punishment for him, so he bought a race car.

Can I get a second for this nomination...this will help me get free labour
when I go to mid-america motorplex :)

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spitfire Mk4 Southern Illinois Region SCCA
http://home.insightbb.com/~fpspitfire