fot

Shirt Order part 1

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirt Order part 1
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:37:27 -0500
Sorry for the multiple post.  I am going to try and break this up into 3
parts and see if it will send that way. So, here is part 1.

Ok guys and gals its time to order shirts.  I have been working with Ted
Schumacher and Greg Petrolati on selecting a revised FOT logo that could be
embroidered and trying to pick out a selection of shirts that would appeal
to a group of people.  There were a magnitude of choices as far as clothing
manufacturers and within each manufactures there were pages and pages of
styles and colors to choose from.  It was not practical to offer ALL the
selections so I made some executive decisions (after all that is why you
folks are paying me the big bucks, right?) as to what I felt would be
realistic and hopefully be what you are after.  This kind of snowballed from
the t-shirt request once people started asking for different things so I
hope I have picked shirts that the majority will be happy with. I have put
sample pictures of the shirts on a website as well as what we came up with
for the logo to help you get a feel for what you are buying, go to
http://www.eng.utoledo.edu/~jsukey/FOT/ and check it out. Please ignore the
background clutter on the logo sample, the logo will appear as true black
and white when sewn.  The background stuff is from the digitizing process
and printed out from that format.  Final measurement is about 3" x 3".