fot

Re: dyno running lean

To: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dyno running lean
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:31:11 -0800
At the higher revs and the resonate point the vibration of the engine causes
the float bowls to froth and the engine goes lean. You might try using some
isolator blocks to reduce the vibration some and this will help.  In the
engine dyno at 5500 I've taken hold the carburetors and they were buzzing so
bad it hurt my well callused hands.