fot

Boring Cylinder Liners to suit.....TR3-4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Boring Cylinder Liners to suit.....TR3-4
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:23:06 EST
FoT,

In Iowa Tractor Country it is normal to bore wet sleeve cylinder liners and
it is done frequently.  On Wednesday afternoon, I am going to visit my high
performance automotive engine shop, who also does tractor liners.

I need a set for myself and another set for another TR guy. I thought I would
ask if there are any more.

Contact me off of the list, if you have a need now, or even in the future.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander