fot

Re: San Diego question

To: wensley@adelphia.net, jrherrera90@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: San Diego question
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:02:53 EST
In a message dated 3/16/05 12:34:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wensley@adelphia.net writes:

<< With all these answer for San Diego >>

While visiting San Diego, we took a bus tour down into Mexico.  At the
border, we saw a group of wet backs get captured while trying to sneak into the
US.
When we crossed over the border, we saw many cars that appeared to be brand
new smashed up down over several different cliffs.  Apparently, the car thieves
leaving San Diego and crossing into Mexico ditch the stolen cars over a cliff
and run if someone is after them.