fot

Re: Transmission Oils

To: jerrybarr@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Transmission Oils
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:03:48 EST
In a message dated 3/17/05 4:56:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jerrybarr@charter.net writes:

<< Thanks for all the input. I will probably be using the Red Line gear
 oil. It is great to have a sounding board group like this >>

I use to blow up transmissions and differentials, until I started using 80 W
90 AmsOil in both of them.  I then quit having trouble with these two items.
It has worked very well with an overdrive transmission.  I did damage one
transmission after the engine blew, and I was sliding along in gear with the
back
wheels locked up.

I would think that the equivalent Red Line gear oil would work just as well.
Don't put that heavy impact Redline glue in either of them.