fot

Last call on shirts

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last call on shirts
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:53:26 -0500
Ok folks, the order for FOT shirts is going in the end of the week. If you
want to order a shirt you have to get it in to me by midnight on Thursday
March 31st.   Quite a few are on order so we aught to be looking pretty
spiffy at events this year, oh well the shirts will nook nice anyhow:-).
Just to be sure you have or have not ordered a shirt, I have listed all the
names that are on the official order.  If you do not see your name below I
do NOT have a order for you for what ever reason but you still have a couple
of days to get it in.

Thanks,

Marty Sukey

Scott Janzen