fot

Re: Unfriendly Racing Gas Additives

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unfriendly Racing Gas Additives
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:09:58 -0600
With SCCA's stringent fuel regs -- and SCCA is not the only sanctioning body
taking a hard line on fuel, and those making racing gas know it -- I'm
skeptical of additives even being there to do such things. I'd be more
suspicious of quality control of the floats themselves (also explaining why
older ones are better).

We get so much aftermarket crap nowadays that cannot hold a candle to the
original....

--Rocky Entriken