fot

Re: TR3 RADIATOR

To: <KENMUN@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 RADIATOR
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:58:37 -0400
       40 years ago I had a TR3A with the fenders welded to the front apron.
I removed the radiator out the top by removing the
manifolds and carburetors, thermostat housing, bar under the apron that goes
from fender to fender and I think horns. It was a
fight and I am glad I was young.....        There was also snow on the
ground and I did it in my parents driveway.  This was my
only way to work. From then on it never had a fan on the crankshaft as that
was what broke the radiator..

Dean