fot

RE: Discount on Konig Wheels

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Discount on Konig Wheels
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:53:59 -0700
> I was looking at them for my street/AutoX TR3, but they are only available
> in a 7 inch width.  That will require a lot of tire for a wee TR3. <grin>
> Seriously, I'd be concerned that my wife might have trouble steering the
> beast a low speeds.  Should I be?

Not necessarily relevant, as I changed other things at the same time, but my
205/55-15 street tires are actually easier to steer than the 185/65 tires they
replaced.  Can't run any wider or they'll rub (even the 205s rub lightly on the
rear fenders sometimes).  I've got them on 5.5" TR6 rims, but they'll fit on 7"
rims.  Offset is important, though, as they don't miss the frame by much in the
rear either.

Randall