fot

RE: Road Atlanta

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Road Atlanta
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:25:05 -0700
Hmm. This seems so simple. Something must have addled my math wits. Seems
like 2.54 miles/1.46 minutes = X miles/60 minutes or  2.540/1.46=X/60 or
(2.540*60)/1.46 = 104.38

Must be losing my marbles. Of course that site lists PIR as being 3.4 miles
long. That would be cool. My typical 1:31 there would be 134.5 by their
calculation. PIR is more like 1.9 miles.

I wonder why a website in new Zealand lists PIR, Pacific Raceway. Bremerton
and Spokane.