fot

RE: Thanks FOT from Atlanta

To: "'Mike Munson'" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thanks FOT from Atlanta
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 21:50:02 -0700
It would have had to land in front of me for me to see it. Unless it had a
yellow flag--I noticed every one of those--both on and off the track.

Mike was not exactly stingy with his help, tools and expertise either. When
I smacked the wall he helped me get the front end pointing straight again.
There in a nutshell is why I sold my Radical and concentrate on vintage
racing instead of SCCA. The people.