fot

Re: Kas Kastner Cup

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kas Kastner Cup
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 02:21:24 -0600
Joe A. says:

 > Another one of Jeff's attributes is running through motorhomes, at late night
 > hours, with Halogen Lights, and disturbing the elderly drivers. I think he
 > was doing a reenactment of Paul Revere.  "The British Are Coming!!!"

And Kas replies:

 > Conisdering this new informaion of conduct, I might be inclined to change the
 >rules.

What Kas doesn't tell us is whether such antics would count for or against you
;-)

What *I* would like to see is to have the 2006 award made at Miller Motorsports
Park
here in Utah.  But since the track isn't actually built yet, and no major clubs
have
scheduled the site yet as far as I know, that ain't gonna happen.  Maybe in a
few years...

IVR is penciled in for some test & tune days this fall, and two race weekends
for 2006.
We'll see what happens.

mjb.

ps:  http://www.millermotorsportspark.com