fot

Re: 2004 Mid Ohio experience

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2004 Mid Ohio experience
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:05:33 GMT
>From what I read, the contract with MO expired after this year, so they put it
>out to bid.  Low bidder won.   I think that it is close to HQ helps and there
>may have been some government incentives.  Many of the national level racers
>are not too happy about the new track.  Somewhat of a dust bowl and very
>little elevation change.  The track is supposedly making improvements.  Joe(B)

-- BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 05/04/2005 6:35:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
Gt6steve@aol.com writes:

> I wonder if SCCA's abandonment of M-O involves similar complaints and
> conversely, does their newfound concern relate to the loss of the Runoffs?

Good point.  I don't know any high mucky-mucks in the SCCA to find out, but
rather my guess would be it involved geographical considerations....more
central location, close to new headquarters, etc.

Bill
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!