fot

Neat photo sequence

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Neat photo sequence
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:52:26 -0400
At the Wild Hare Run last month we had some excitement on the green flag
lap. On the short straight just after NASCAR corner a Lister who was just
behind George Wright got sideways and stopped in the middle of the track.
The Lister driver was waiving like crazy trying to get the pack around him
without T-boning him.

The local VIR photographer happened to be standing in the right place at
the right time, and shot a great sequence.

Thought you guys might enjoy them as well.

http://www.fandsenterprises.com/galleries2005/vdcarace36and8/index.htm

The race results show the Lister never made a lap. I'm guessing he wanted
out of that drivers suit!