fot

The MItty's other races

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: The MItty's other races
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:36:21 -0400
The MG/TR race was great!

There were some other races there, however.

In the one-hour Enduro, Patrick Gartner won our class in his blue TR-4 and I
took second place

In the Group 2 Feature race Steve Plater won first place in his 3 liter MGC
and Patrick took second. I conked out on the fifth lap in third place with a
valve sticky problem.

After the Enduro, I congratulated Patrick. He was busy at the podium and we
didn't get much of a chance to talk but he seems like an exceptionally fine
guy. Later, I looked for his pit area but got distracted by something else.
You all know how that is. Anybody know how to track him down?

Richard