fot

RE: no lbc parts changers

To: "'Randall'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: no lbc parts changers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:58:41 -0700
That's pretty much what I was thinking--they changed the expensive bits that
are least likely to be the problem. My progression would be: Cap, wires,
coil unliess it's built into the ignition box. I'd also clean everything up
really good before I started changing stuff. The likelihood of a moisture
problem  being either the distributor or the crank trigger is somewhere
between zero and none.