fot

Good Parts

To: <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Parts
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:19:20 -0700
While we're passing around opinions, I'd like to express one myself.
I had ordered some parts from Good Parts a couple of weeks ago and Richard had
inadvertently misplaced my order.  When I emailed him he replied saying he
could send the parts regular ground or send them Priority Mail and I'd get
them in a couple of days.  I requested the latter and he put them in the mail
Saturday.   I received the parts yesterday and was very happy with the parts
and the service.
Good Parts is a class act and very good (no pun intended) supplier.
Keep up the good work Richard!
His parts are mainly TR6, but some may fit other TR's.
Check out his website @ http://www.goodparts.com/index.html

Charly Mitchel