fot

Does anybody know what happened to...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Does anybody know what happened to...
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:24:55 -0400
To those who went to the Mitty, a few questions.

Does anybody know William Shannahan? He is listed as driving a '62 Spitfire
1300. Was he at the event? Did he break before the feature?

My count is we had 27 Triumph powered cars at the Mitty. What seems so hard
to believe is we had 25 take the green flag for the feature race. And 24
take the checker in the feature! Now that is an impressive attrition rate!

Did anybody go over to "the other side" and find the guy running the
Dolomite? Was the car a real Sprint? Was it running the dual cam engine?

Just checking facts, I'm finishing the article for Mike Cook for The
Vintage Triumph. I'll post in on fot-racing.com when I'm done.

Thanks, guys!