fot

Re: Clutch Bedding

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Bedding
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:17:58 -0700
Well I believe they mean normal as to the way you're going to drive it.
Right.  You need to go out and thrash it the first race or 2.  I've gone
through 2 clutches in 2 racing seasons.  I think the first one had something
to do with the flywheel coming loose and the second time the one of the tabs
that locate the pressure plate on the assembly broke.  Oh well.
Charly Mitchel