fot

SE VTR Release more info: <www.sevtr.org>

To: rbtr3a@hotmail.com, ralittle2@mindspring.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: SE VTR Release more info: <www.sevtr.org>
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:06:15 EDT
FoT:   Worth mentioning...see release.  Make no mistake, this event will draw
some big numbers. A destination location, and great people running it. Add a
little passion from Classic Motorsports....then we have a few Midwest FoT
thinking of making the trek, one way or another.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>May 10, 2005
>
>Classic Motorsports Magazine Announces Headline Sponsorship of the
>2005 Vintage Triumph Register Southeastern Regional Convention
>
>ORMOND BEACH, Fla. -- Classic Motorsports magazine and the
>Southeastern Region of the Vintage Triumph Register will join
>together to celebrate the glory days of the Triumphs of yesteryear
>during the 2005 Vintage Triumph Register Southeastern Regional
>Convention September 29th through October 1st, 2005 at Jekyll
>Island, Georgia.
>
>The partnership is the result of the two organizationbs commitment

>to generating excitement about, and preserving the heritage of, the
>Triumph marque.
>
>bThis event isnbt just about old cars,b said Tim Suddard, publisher

>of Classic Motorsports magazine.  bItbs about the people who work on

>them, drive them, and love them.  Webre glad we were chosen for this

>opportunity to promote our magazine and, at the same time, be part
>of an event that brings so much fun and enjoyment to our readers and
>Triumph fans in general.b

>Events like this are mutually beneficial for all those involved.
>
>bWe couldnbt be more excited to have the best car magazine in North

>America partner with us to make this event memorable for years to
>come,b said Ronnie Babbitt, event chairman for the Southeastern VTR

>Regional Committee.  bWhen partnerships like this one come together,

>everyone wins.b

>This yearbs Convention theme of bGlory Daysb will celebrate the

>Racing Legacy of Bob Tullius, Lawton Foushee, and Group 44 Inc.  For
>event registration or schedule information, please visit
>www.sevtr.org
>
>About Classic Motorsports magazine
>Formerly British Car magazine, Classic Motorsports magazine is
>published and distributed to nearly 50,000 readers six times per
>year and is intimately involved in numerous historic auto racing
>events and car shows around the country.
>
>Contact: Bill MacDonald, Classic Motorsports magazine,

 or 386-673-4148.