fot

Mark Bradakis-Team.Net Support

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mark Bradakis-Team.Net Support
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:23:22 EDT
FoT

I keep thinking I am going to send Mark Bradakis some Team.Net Computer
Support. I keep procrastinating.

To keep my generosity from becoming a totally selfless act...I propose to let
others participate.

The proceeds from next set of my new  Head Lamp Replacement Covers (formed
covers in Spun Aluminum)   These proceeds can be sent directly to Mark Bradakis
and I will provide his PayPal address for direct payment.

You get a cosmetic improvement to your priceless vintage Triumph and I get to
end my recent siege of procrastination.

If this becomes a successful transaction, I may do this from time to time. It
is impossible to measure the impact of what Mark Bradakis has done. For me,
it has been life altering.

Order Info:

Head Lamp Replacement Cover  (HLRC-700)   FoT Price $25/Pair
(Picture available, if you want to see one)

Thanks to Mark (B)

Joe Alexander